General Windows How-Tos...

Starting from today, any useful Windows-related tips I encounter. I anticpate this post will grow as and when I come across any other Windows-related stuff... First off: Removing that [expletive deleted] Beep Sound Go into the Control Panel -> System -> Hardware tab ->Device Manager. Be sure that Show Hidden Devices has been set: In the Non-Plug and Play section, right-click the Beep icon and select the disable option: You will probably need to re-start your machine for this take effect. How to tell if you're running 32 or 64 bit versions of Windows 1. Click the Windows start button: 2. Type system in the start search box that appears and select system from the programs list: 3. The type of operating system you are running gets displayed similar to as follows:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the Supervisor Controller Pattern to access View controls in MVVM

Getting started with Tesseract optical character recognition (OCR) library in Visual Studio

How to send an e-mail via Google SMTP using C#